Sunday 11 December 2011

Movie Moxie Podcast 54: Paranormal Activity 3, The Muppets

Photobucket






This week on the Movie Moxie Podcast I share spoiler-free reviews of Paranormal Activity 3 & The Muppets as well as update on my Owned/Unseen challenge and check out some DVD releases including the fabulous Finnish film Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale.

And again I'm podcasting on the fly with a happy cat beside me who decided to purrs through what feels like the entire episode! Apologies if it's distracting, but better a happy cat than a grumpy cat....

0:00 - 6:30 Intro, CASTies & Canada's Top Ten
6:30 - 10:00 Paranormal Activity 3
10:00 - 17:10 The Muppets
17:10 - 18:45 Owned/Unseen: Moonlight and Holiday movie watching segue
18:45 - 23:30 DVD Releases: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale, The Debt & The Help
23:30 - 24:49 Outro

Movie Moxie Podcast - A 100% spoiler-free film review podcast
You can also subscribe to the Movie Moxie Podcast here:
Subscribe through iTunes here.

I'll be back next week with more spoiler-free film reviews and more owned/unseen goodness. As I mentioned on the podcast my plan is to start releasing them on Fridays and for next week I'll be talking Hugo & possible more new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment