Tuesday 1 November 2011

Poll Results: Toronto After Dark is Here: Are You Going?

Photobucket

Looks like Toronto After Dark was certainly the place to be with a whooping 72% going to the festival, breaking down to 46% as repeat festivallers and 26% newcomers - I hope all the newbies had a good time. It truly is like no other festival. Remaining votes when to 20% to No, but I wish I was and just a wee little 6% with No.

Thanks for voting!

46% - Yes, it's a yearly ritual!
26% - Yes, for the first time
20% - No, but I wish I was
6% - No

The 6th Annual Toronto After Dark Film Festival ran for 8 Nights of Horror, Sci-Fi, Action and Cult Movies at the Toronto Underground Cinema in Toronto, Ontario, Canada from October 20-27, 2011.

Photobucket
Toronto After Dark crowd on Zombie Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment