Saturday 30 July 2011

I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Story

Photobucket Photobucket

The Book I Am Number Four will always hold a special place in my heart as it was the first book & film selection for the 2011 Movie Moxie Book to Film Club, and I thoroughly enjoyed both the book and the film. I broke a few rules including it, like it being part of a series but some rules are meant to be broken and right now feels like the perfect time to enjoy the breaking of that rule because this week something new popped up for the series: I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy was released earlier this week, exclusively in eBook format. The novella is from the character of Six's perspective and takes place before the event of I Am Number Four, and I am a huge fan of the character of Six (especially in the film), so I'm very curious to see what the novella will bring to the story.

You can also sign up for weekly updates with journal entries from the character of Sarah over at I Am Number Four Fans leading up until the anticipated release of The Power of Six on August 23, 2011. Lots of reading to dive into, which is always good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment