Tuesday 19 July 2011

DVD Releases July 19, 2011

Time to take a look at a selection of DVD releases for Tuesday July 19, 2011!

  • Small Town Murder Songsthis gem is one of my favourite films of 2011 so far, Peter Stormare stars as a cop in a small town trying to solve a murder. I highly recommend checking it out and you can also listen to iInterviews with writer/director Ed Gass-Donnelly and actor Aaron Poole on Episode 25 of the Movie Moxie Podcast.
  • A Film With Me In It Thrilled to see this one hit DVD, it's a fantastic dark comedy that I caught at TIFF way back in 2008 and now everyone can enjoy it!
  • Limitless I'm surprized I haven't checked out this slightly scifi feel thriller starring Bradley Cooper and Robert DeNiro, but I think it's because I want to read The Dark Fields by Alan Glynn first, the book it's based on.
  • The Way of the West aka The Mountie I'm surprized this one is hitting DVD so quickly, it was just out in theatres here in with it's more Canadian title of The Mountie on July 1, 2011.
  • Beauty and the Beast: Criterion (BluRay) The classic fantasy/romance tale hits BluRay with a Criterion release.
  • Republic of Doyle Season Two Canadian crime comedy detective series set in the East Coast.
  • Doctor Who: Season Six, Part 1 Wow this first half of this sixth season went by so quickly, I already feel like it's still on but here it is on DVD
  • Torchwood: The Complete Original UK Series Like Torchwood? Now you can have it all! This is one I've never caught up with but it's nice to know that now I could if I wanted to!

Titles on Amazon.ca(Canada):


Titles on Amazon.com (US):


A Film With Me In It & Republic of Doyle Season 2 are not currently available on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment