Monday 4 July 2011

TIFF 2011: Packages on Sale Today for Visa Cardholders

Today at is the day that ticket packages for TIFF go on sale to VISA cardholders and this is the day that feels like the festival is really upon is and the excitement and anticipation starts to set in. We won't hear titles for a bit yet (although I'll keep my eyes peeled for new press releases and will share the excitement once we know more), and I always particularly enjoy diving though the Midnight Madness titles which is often release about 3/4 of the way thought July although last year was later. I remember the 3/4 of the way through July bit as it's right by my birthday and it feels likes a present to know what's coming! But until then, we'll have to wait patient

Find out more about this years festival by checking out information on Ticket & Packages, Tickets & Packages FAQ, Package Delivery Service, Box Office, New This Year and Festival Policies at the TIFF Festival website.

I also highly recommend the TIFF Talk website which is a great resource on changes year to year and always has a great how to buy tickets walk though and advance ordering process explanation (see 2010's here) which I know can be overwhelming to first time festivallers. Don't worry, with some paper, highlighters and patience you will get the hang of it. Believe me you will! And it always gives everyone something to chat about in line.

The Toronto International Film Festival 2011 runs from September 8 - 18, 2011 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment