Tuesday 5 July 2011

DVD Releases for July 5, 2011

Time to take a look at a selection of DVD releases for Tuesday July 5, 2011! It is a list of dark, dark films this week for the most part.

  • Hobo with a Shotgun (DVD Review) Rutger Hauer stars as a (you guessed it) Hobo with a Shotgun in the over the top Canadian explotation film based on the short film that played with Grindhouse from Treevenge director Jason Eisener
  • UFC 129: St. Pierre vs Shields I've not quite got into UFC (mostly because I'd likely become addicted to it! but I can't help but be curious about this one as it as the first ever fight here in Toronto!
  • Shelter thriller centred on a forensic psychiatrist working to solve murders before they happen, stars starring Julianne Moore and Jonathan Rhys Meyers and is definitely on my to see list.
  • Jaloux / Jealous French Canadian thrilled set at a lakeside cottage starring Maxime Denommée, Sophie Cadieux and Benoît Gouin this one is also on my to see list.
  • Essential Killing European political thriller that looks a little to harsh for me but I've heard good things about.
  • Of Gods and Men Highly acclaimed and award French film centred on monks under threat of terrorists.
  • The Cape: The Complete Series short lived superhero gets a complete release of its one season run.
  • The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season The Kyra Sedgwick series gets a release of it's 6th season on DVD.
  • Eureka: Season 4.0 I've never yet caught this quirky looking series but the more I hear about it the more curious I get.

Titles on Amazon.ca(Canada):


Titles on Amazon.com (US):


Shelter, Jealous & Essential Killing not currently listed on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment