Thursday 25 August 2011

Toronto After Dark Film Festival 2011: Passes on Sale





It's time to start getting excited about this year's Toronto After Dark Film Festival, as passes for the 2011 festival are now on sale and the All Access Pass gets you into all of the 19 screenings with priority entry. If you haven't already heard, the festival has moved their schedule back to spooky October (I'm so happy about this) plus they have changed locations this year and the festival will be at the Toronto Underground Cinema downtown at Queen & Spadina. I'm a Queen Street Girl at heart so I can work with that, although it will be strange to be someone other than the Bloor.



I'm looking forward to hearing what titles are in store for this years festival and if you are heading out to the Fan Expo this weekend be sure to stop by the Toronto After Dark booth (#1520) and ask for a sneak peak to the festival this year! They will be sharing 8 of the titles over the weekend, and the curiousity is driving me insane! I can't wait to hear what they are! Action, science fiction, horror and zombies are sure to be on the roster and looking at titles from past festival year such as Black Dynamite and Let the Right One In / Låt den rätte komma in, I'm sure we'll be are heading into to another amazing year. I can't wait.



The Toronto After Dark Film Festival 2011 runs from October 20-27, 2011 at the Toronto Underground Cinema, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment